HAMMERHEAD SPEARGUNS Evolution Shaft, Euro Cut, 9/32"
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Evolution shafts, 17-4 Stainless Steel Shafts (Euro cut)
MADE IN THE USA!!! At HammerHead Spearguns we are proud to say our spear shafts are made from the finest quality American sourced Stainless Steel and heat-treated to perfection right right here in the USA.
Manufactured from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel and heat-treated for perfection HammerHead Evolution shafts are Ultra-straight, ultra-hard shafts and have two heavy duty welded fins and Hawaiian style floppers or 6 mm threaded ends.
HammerHead Evolution Shafts are designed to fit into the HammerHead Evolution or any other European style mechanism, based upon manufacturer's recommendations.
Sizes available 17/64" (6.75mm), 9/32" (7mm), 19/64" (7.45 mm) diameters.
As HammerHead Spearguns manufactures all of our shafts in-house right here in the USA customizations such as multiple fins, loading tabs, double floppers, welded floppers, high luster polishing, etc. are no problem.
*** SAFETY PRECAUTION ***
Improper use of spearguns can be dangerous.
Failure to follow the instructions could result in serious injury or death.
The safe operation of a speargun is the users responsibility.
- NEVER point the speargun at a person or in the vicinity of a person
- NEVER load a speargun out of the water, or keep a speargun loaded out of the water.
- NEVER hand a loaded speargun to another person.
- ALWAYS practice safety while using or handling a speargun.
- ALWAYS place a tip protector on a speargun when not in use.
- ALWAYS use original HammerHead shafts, bands, and replacement parts designed for your speargun model.