GAMAKATSU Nautilus (Circle) Hook, (NS Black)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
GAMAKATSU™ Hooks are “Simply the best!” Made in Japan from proprietary high carbon steel GAMAKATSU™Hooks are the worlds highest quality premium fish hook on the market. GAMAKATSU™ also has the most innovative designs giving the angler the advantage in extreme fishing action.
- Proprietary Heat Tempering process makes for superior Strength and Durability.
- Ultra Pure High Carbon Steel are stronger and keep points sharper longer.
- Precision Manufactured conically honed ultra sharp points start sharp and stay razor sharp.
- Innovative Design Teams makes specialty hooks for any and every fishing situation.
So go ahead, tie on a GAMAKATSU™ because it is “Simply the best!”
GAMAKATSU™ Hooks has earned the trust of Anglers’ throughout the world.
GAMAKATSU™ hooks are “Simply the best!”. Precision Japanese Manufacturing, materials, and technology are what makes these hooks superior to all other brands.
First, only the most premium grade of high carbon steel is used. This insures against any blemishes in the metal that can weaken the hook. Secondly, GAMAKATSU™ has the most advanced tempering system in the world. Every hook is heated to the exact temperature that is perfect for that particular style and size then cooled in oil. This process produces hooks which are super strong, but not brittle. It is extremely difficult to achieve a balance between strength and flexibility, and it took many years for Gamakatsu to perfect this process. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, our sharpening process is the most modern in the world, and results in a perfectly conical point that is unequaled in sharpness.
Hele Mai Fishing Supply carries Hawaii’s largest selection of GAMAKATSU™ Hooks specially selected to provide Hawaii’s Anglers the best advantage in fishing at the best prices in the islands.
- Gamakatsu Fine Quality Hooks, Made in Japan
- Innovative design for all types of bait fishing
- Circle Hook turns and sets into the corners of the fish’s mouth.
- Off-Set Points for more aggressive hook sets
- Perfect for: All types of dead bait fishing for gamefish from dunking tako legs in the shallows for oio to deep dropping for Onaga and Opakapaka and everything in between.
- #4 to 6/0
The meanest circle hook designs around. Circle hook design snags less rocks and reef yet self-setting design turns into the jaw-bone and simply does not let go. Wicked off-set point aggressively turns into the mouth of unsuspecting fish or your finger if your not careful (take this as your warning). This hook can be use for live bait or chunk bait presentations and has locked itself in the jaws of fish over and over. With 10 sizes to choose from there is a Gamakatsu Nautilus Circle for your type of bait fishing.